Incorporating SBIRT in the National Guard
October 3, 2013
2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. (E.T.)
Purpose: This webinar will focus on the emerging role of SBIRT in Army National Guard settings, with an emphasis on the special needs of addressing substance abuse in military settings. .
- To better understand the nature of the military culture, the stresses of deployment and readjustment from combat to community life
- To understand the steps taken to implement SBIRT in the Iowa Army National Guard
- Michelle Tilotta, RN, BSN, MPA, Iowa Department of Public Health
- Sergeant First Class Janet Richards, Army National Guard Substance Abuse Program
Teleconference and Webinar Instructions:
- Go to: https://jbsinternational.webex.com/jbsinternational/onstage/g.php?t=a&d=574847592
- If requested, enter your name and email address.
- If a password is required, enter the meeting password: sbirt123
- Click “Join”.
- To join the audio conference only
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the event, or call the number below and enter the access code.
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-877-668-4490
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-408-792-6300
Toll-free dialing restrictions: http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf
Access code: 574 847 592
Contact Marcus Hudson firstname.lastname@example.org or 240-645-4346